Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Where can I find symbol for sun?

In the Insert Symbol dialog, set the font to either Arial Unicode or
Lucida Sans Unicode. In the character code box, enter 2299. If you'll
be using the symbol a lot, click the Shortcut Key button and assign a
keystroke to it.

There's another similar symbol at code 25C9, but the center dot is
bigger in relation to the circle so it doesn't look as much like the
sun symbol usually used in astronomy texts.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:06:02 -0700, Mr. Bill Mr.
wrote:

The symbol is a circle with a dot in the center. I need it for microsoft
word documents. Thanks.