Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Russ Rich Russ Rich is offline

Default How do I insert an Excel table into Word document & rotate it

Ted, Thanks for responding. I tried the copy/paste route, but the table
size is larger than the size of the page. Is there a way for me to "re-size"
it to fit on the page?

Thanks again.

"TedMi" wrote:

Be aware that an embedded object in a Word doc cannot span across pages. If
your table is larger than a page, you will have to copy and paste the Excel
spreadsheet, which will create a Word table in your doc. To get some
landscape pages in an otherwise portrait doc, you have to divide your doc
into sections.
See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm
--
Ted