Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tammy tammy is offline

Default email received with pictures within message

Hi,

I have read many posts, and know that Outlook cannot send out an email merge
with pictures (within the message, or as letterhead/header). I did post a
question a few days ago, and now have a better understanding of the email
merge process. However, I have a user who has received a *personalized*
autoresponse email which *does* include pictures within the message. Does
anyone know how this could have been done? I don't know anything about VBA,
so if that is the only solution, I guess I won't be able to do this.

I have all the information about sending out an email merge with an
attachment (great information - and have implemented this!!), however, my
user does not want to include an attachment with their message.

The solution I'm leaning towards is setting up a webpage with all the info
my user is trying to convey, and including a link to that webpage within her
email merge. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other solution - or
even a third party application that will include pictures with email
messages. We are using Outlook 2007 and Word 2007.

Thanks for any suggestions.