Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Captions: want to reveal only the first part in table of figures

If captions are generated based on styles, you would of course have to
apply a different style to the paragraph following the one with the
hidden paragraph mark. Otherwise, they will both be picked up by the
TOF.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Split the paragraph after "Blabla" but format the paragraph mark as
hidden. Update the table of figures.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Max" wrote in message
Hi there,

hope one can help me out with the following:

I have a doc in which I want the next caption under a figu

"Figure #: Blabla [bold]; further

decsription.......[normal]..............."

but in the table of figures I only want th efollowing to be seen:

"Figure #: Blabla"

followed by the page number, but without the further description!

How can I do this without having to put the description on th

enext
line or
something like that? Would help me a lot!

regards, Max