Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to create short cut keys to Jump back to top of table of contents

If you go into "Insert Special Character" then "Symbol" and click "Shorcut Key" and type any shortcut into the box, it will tell you what it's already
assigned to. Alt-LeftArrow is assigned to "WebGoBack".

But Alt-LeftArrow takes no more doing than Ctrl-B, which is already the shortcut for Bold.

On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 9:31:01 AM UTC-5, sunshine280 wrote:
Yes that is what I am seeing because the table of contents is 2 pages,
it send me to the bottom which is not desirable...

I see that ALT+left arrow will return me to where I was in the table of
contents if that is where I just came from. Do you know the command for
Alt+left arrow, so I could short cut that to ctrl+b ?

--
sunshine280