garfield-n-odie

Possibly the logo is inline with text? If you're using Word
2000-2003, right-click on the logo and set wrapping to something
other than "inline with text". If you're using Word 97,
right-click on the logo and set layout to "float over text".
Then you should be able to rotate the logo using one of the
Rotate buttons on the Drawing toolbar.

myhickory wrote:

I have already done that and yes the text does rotate but I cannot rotate the
logo that is above return address no matter what i do. Al

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Text can't be rotated using the Drawing toolbar. Put the text in a text box,
frame, or table cell and then use Format | Text Direction.

"myhickory" wrote in message

I have booklet that i have made and need to put a return address and logo

in

upper left hand corner of ther first pade whish is in landscape format

and

consists of two pages actually. the right hand side is the first page and

the

left hand side is the last page. wheni insert my return address with logo

and

try to rotate it in the corner of the page with the draw toolbar nothing
works. everything in the draw toolbar is not enabled and i cannot get it

work now. It has worked fine since i purchased it in 2000. Can you tell

me

what i need to do. I have tried to reinstall my office kpro and it stays

the

same. AL