Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hhmommy

Default How do I get more than one page of mailing labels per document?

I have a document of mailing labels (Avery 8660) that I use for Christmas
card addresses. Currently, it is two full pages of labels, plus a third page
with three rows and three columns. I thought in the past that when I got to
the end of a row of labels, that I just hit enter and got a new row of blank
labels. That does not seem to be working now. All it does is add blank
lines to the last label. Do I have a glitch in my software, or am I just not
remembering the correct way to do this? Can anyone help?