Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathryn Groves Kathryn Groves is offline

Default Catalog with many graphics

Is there any way to do a 20-24 page catalog in Word that has about 4 graphics per page. The
graphics are jpegs about 125k each. I can convert them to other file types if this would be better.
What I am getting now is a document that keeps crashing my machine (because it is HUGE).

I also have Publisher and am trying there -- but running in to the same problem

Ultimately I would LOVE to convert to PDF that is of manageable size to either upload to a website
or email (I suspect this won't happen).

I am running Office 2000 on a Windows XP system -- Dell laptop -- Pentium M with 512 Ram

Thank you in advance.

Kathy G.

--

"Rabbit" wrote in message
I am writing my thesis and suddenly there is an indet on every first line of
the page. It just appeared there. My thesis is double spaced and justafied.

Nothing shows on the ruler on top of the page. I looked at the formatting
palett and played around with indents and everything is set at zero indent.

I noticed when I highlighted the text by dragging my cursor across the page
all the text highlights in yellow where the indented line in question
highlights in black.

I went back to earlier versions of my thesis where ther is no first line
indent and the first line highlights in yellow just like all the other lines.
I think that is a hint of what is wrong. But I can't figure it out. I bet the
solution is simple so I turn to you the people on this disscusstion group.