Convert the labels to a mail merge data source, then merge to envelopes. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm

"Jugglertwo" wrote in message
Is this possible without retyping all the present labels?
I have a word document, which is in the format of 8 pages
of address labels. I need to take those labels, and
instead of print them as labels, change the format of the
list to envelopes.

Initially we were going to print the labels, but now we
have decided to by pass the labels, and simply print them
on the envelopes instead.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks!
Jugglertwo