Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Quickest method (from user's perspective) of populating a tabl

Perhaps there is a faster way, however, we need more details on what you are
attempting to accomplish. Populating a table with text is pretty vague. Word
isn't a mind reader and while it may appear that at times we are mind
readers we're not. :-)

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"ashwin" wrote in message
I understand that I can update the contents of each cell individually, but
is
there something faster like Pasting or setting a range to an array?