Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Supress "Opening this document with run the following SQL command"

I have not been away With such low traffic, there have been few
opportunities to comment.
I don't remember the particular macro, but I don't use Windows 7 so cannot
check it out. If you post the code, someone else may be able to check it.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
On Aug 21, 9:10 am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:

Agreed, the forums are poor, but they are the future ... unless everyone
come back here

Glad to see you back here -- do you have any idea why the macro you
(I'm pretty sure) provided for transposing two letters works _nearly_
immediately on Word2007 on Vista, but very very slowly on Word2007 on
Windows 7, on the laptop whose CPU is otherwise rather faster than the
CPU in the old IBM ThinkCentre desktop?

[followup set]