Nikkit72

Thanks for your reply, that is what we do at the moment but unfortunately not
everyone remembers to update the field and it causes all kinds of problems!!

"Teeder" wrote:

I don't understand why you wouldn't just insert a NEXT PAGE section break on
the second last page, and then insert a FILENAME with PATH field in footer of
the second section of the document (being sure to remove the SAME AS
PREVIOUS) button. Then if you want the field to update without closing out
of the document you could go to the FOOTER and right click on the field and
ask it to UPDATE FIELD.

"Nikkit72" wrote:

On a document I know if you put the filename in as a field code in the footer
it will auto update on saving or printing.

How do I put in a field code on just one page (ie the last page of a
document) and still get the filename to auto update?

Thanks in advance