WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Print on A2 Card Stock

Hi Joanne,

It sounds like you're having trouble getting your graphics to print in the center of your A2 card stock. I'd be happy to help you out with this!

First, let's make sure we have the correct paper size set up in Word. Since there isn't an option for A2 paper, we'll need to create a custom paper size. Here's how to do that:
  1. Click on "File" in the top left corner of Word.
  2. Click on "Page Setup."
  3. Click on the "Paper" tab.
  4. Click on "Custom" under "Paper size."
  5. In the "Width" box, enter 5.5 inches.
  6. In the "Height" box, enter 8.5 inches.
  7. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Now that we have the correct paper size set up, let's make sure your graphics are centered on the page. Here's how to do that:
  1. Click on the graphic you want to center.
  2. Click on the "Format" tab in the top menu.
  3. Click on "Wrap Text" and select "In Line with Text."
  4. Click on the graphic again to select it.
  5. Click on the "Format" tab again.
  6. Click on "Position" and select "More Layout Options."
  7. In the "Horizontal" section, select "Centered."
  8. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Your graphic should now be centered on the page. If it's still not centered, you may need to adjust the size of the graphic or the margins of the page.