Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Servant_ Servant_ is offline

Default How to insert multiple pictures from file in Word at once?

I regularly insert 30-40 pictures into a word document from a file, and write
comments below them. Currently I insert the pictures one by one which is
highly time consuming, is there a way to insert and if possible format them
all at once? My supervisor said he used to have a program, template, or
macro which asked the number of picture per page and let you select and
insert the pictures formated to that number per page. Thanks.