Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deb R Deb R is offline

Default How do I make an existing document or pdf into a fillable one?

I think you need adobe acrabat on your computer to be able to fill in the
forms. And then the creator of the form must set the security to allow them
to be filled in.
--
Deb R

"Jodi" wrote:

I along with countless others are unemployed--in my case--even with good
skills in my profession, I've been unemployed for 5 months. I am growing
weary of printing out applications from websites and hand writing them.
There must be a way to convert them to fillable forms. Does anybody else
have that experience? I have downloaded a couple of pdf converters but
neither shows a way to convert to a fillable form.