Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

Default How do I remove a font from the font menu in word?

no phone.

Bliss.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
I share a computer with someone at work myself. It's not the computer that

mind sharing, it's that when she comes into work, I have to move all of my
stuff into a small breakroom with a small table. If it wasn't that I use

my
own craptop (which I volunteered to use) I'd have no computer. I have no
network access, no printer access, and no phone. May I use your advice so

can stop moving my stuff for two days a week?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Magnum.07" wrote in message
why dont you just shoot the guy who you share the computer with and

then
permanenlty personalise it?
--
Myron Godinho

"WordKing" wrote:

I share a computer. I use fonts off a thumb drive that I do not copy

onto
the
hard drive. These fonts continue to be on the drop down menu even when
the
thumb drive isn't in the machine. I would like to take these out of the
menu.
How is that done?