Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lenny Lenny is offline

Default Document switch to become Read-Only when it's not suppose to

I still haven't found a solution to the problem. Next time I'll just shut
off my antivirus and see what happens for a few days during class sessions.
It also happens when I'm at home too [sigh].

Once, because of this problem of Read-Only, I accidently SAVE AS to another
class notes and lost the other class notes. I guess I have to get use to
SAVE AS and Read-Only problem from now on, or just uninstall this and go back
to Microsoft Word XP.