Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeSiegler JoeSiegler is offline

Default Saving without changes

I have a MS Word document that I need to save without all the changes
that are in the document.

The folks who end up with the final version need to see only the final
version, not all the changes and whatnot that have come during the
development of said document.

I can stop the display of all these changes and updates in my local
copy of MS Word, but how can I save the resultant Word document
without all these updates in there so the end user can never see
them?

I'm unclear on how to do this, and searching online hasn't produced
anything useful in the way of information. Thank you.

For the record, said document was created in Word 2003 by someone else
at my organization, and I'm using 2007. Thanks.