Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Redhead Redhead is offline

Default How do I restore missing e-mail addresses/disappeared from Outlook

I opened, and forwarded an e-mail I received from one of my good friends. I
believe I sent it to about 8 of my friends. After hitting enter I checked
"sent e-mails" to make sure it had gone and it was. Shortly after all this I
tried to send something else using the system of entering the first letter of
the person's e-mail address so Outlook would display the entire e-mail
address. I found that the person's address would not display. I tried the
same thing with several more of my "regulars" and found that all of the
addresses had disappeared from my Outlook address book. Is there a way to
restore these deleted names back to my Outllook address book and I wonder if
anyone has an idea what might have caused this in the first place.

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this!