Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I get grey margin lines to show in each corner?

Well, you must be the only person on the planet who actually *wants* this.
See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"kh" wrote in message
In Word XP, I'm looking for a way to get the grey margin lines

(crosshairs)
to show up in each corner of a page in Printy Layout Vew *without* all the
dotted text boundaries from showing up.