Klaus Linke

Hi,

If you are using WinXP, there's a visual keyboard in "Start Programs =
Accessories Accessibility".
For older OS, you can download something similar from the Microsoft web =
site.

Switching keyboard layouts isn't a good way to handle this though, IMO.
The reason: It'll likely mess up all your punctuation and other special =
characters.

It'd make more sense to either use the "International" keyboard layout =
in Windows (the same way you added the Spanish keyboard layout) and =
remember the shortcut keys for the spanish characters that are already =
predefined there (and work in all Windows programs), or define your own =
shortcuts in Word (say, select =C2=A1, =C2=BF, =C3=B1 or whatever you =
need, then open "Insert Symbol" and create your own shortcut).

Greetings,
Klaus

"DTaboada" wrote:
I can't seem to use the apostrophe shortcut to put accent graves onto =

my=20
letters while working inn a document. I went through the steps to =

enable the=20
Spanish keyboard, but need help with shortcut keys. How do I check to =

be=20
sure keyboard is functioning in Spanish?