Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default How do I change font for line numbers?

The formatting of the line numbers is defined in the character style named
"Line Number". You can change the font of the line numbers by modifying the
style.

To modify the style, you can for example do as follows:
Press Ctrl+Shift+S to display the Apply Styles dialog box. Type €śLine
Number€ť in the Style Name field and click Modify. In the Modify Style dialog
box, you can make the desired changes to the Line Number style. If you want
the change to apply to all new documents based on the template in use, turn
on €śNew documents based on this template€ť. Click OK.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Daisie01" wrote:

I am using Microsoft Word 2007 and I need to have the line numbers in Courier
New, 12 pt. But I can't figure out how to change that!! Can anyone help me?