Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default TRIAL Home Office Student 2007

If you do not pay for it, then the software will go into Reduced
Functionality Mode at the end of the trial period, which means that you
can use Office 2007 to open, view, and print existing Office 2007 files,
but you cannot create new Office 2007 files or modify existing Office
2007 files. You cannot reinstall the trial software to extend the trial
period. See http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/faq.aspx for more
information.

patty8300 wrote:

I have a new computer. It has a TRIAL Home Office Student 2007 version
installed. WHAT will happen when my TRIAL runs out? I can't find answers
anywhere!!!

I want to keep the Home Office Student 2007 version. Kinda grown to like it.
But if I don't PAY for the version, what will happen? Will I just LOSE
alllll of my WORD?

I NEED SOME HELP HERE.