Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default TRIAL Home Office Student 2007

I'm sorry to hear you are having a family emergency and that your daughter
isn't well. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

I'm glad to hear that you did get a backup copy of the CD. Depending on what
you actually have, there are different versions of the trial, in some
scenarios if you didn't opt to obtain the installation media at the time of
purchase you can't get it at a later date. And like Suzanne said, hang on to
your Product Key!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"patty8300" wrote in message
WOW! kinda wish I'd gotten online and read all of this great info earlier,
but had family emergency.
my TRIAL version had expired when i tried to use it sunday. had to do
some
really important stuff, and NO WORD. so, i went ahead and followed
instructions from MS and 'bought' the full version of home office student
2007 online. BUT, they are going to snail mail me a CD backup. So that
will
help. at least i was able to get out all the info i needed.

ya'll are so GREAT giving me fantastic information. i am blown away with
your knowledge.

thank you all so very much for your help. also, going to check out that
'free' site, too. just might want to have 2 programs. OH, i had COREL
word
processing on old computer. I really like COREL. it has so many more
options.

well, have to go. daughter having major surgery in a couple of hours.

bless you all so much for your help.

patty
--
Mississippi Magnolia

"patty8300" wrote:

I have a new computer. It has a TRIAL Home Office Student 2007 version
installed. WHAT will happen when my TRIAL runs out? I can't find answers
anywhere!!!

I want to keep the Home Office Student 2007 version. Kinda grown to like
it.
But if I don't PAY for the version, what will happen? Will I just LOSE
alllll of my WORD?

I NEED SOME HELP HERE.
--
Mississippi Magnolia