Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Maxim Maxim is offline

Default Anchors again

If you change the wrapping from In Line With Text to, say, Square, you can
anchor it to a specific paragraph and tell it to "Move with text."

yes, thanks, but there are other problems in this solution:
1) if I anchor to the paragraph and set "move with text", the picture can
overlap with the lower margin of the page;
2) if I align it to the specific part of the page (say, "to upper margin"),
all my images will be located in the very start of each page, which is not
nice-looking...