buffaloes_inc

Default document tabs don't line up on different pc's

Hi folks

Hope you may be able to help with this annoying and seemingly unintentional
problem.

I have a word document saved on one pc that I have emailed to other pc's.
The document is basically a list of people and their phone numbers, laid out
on the page using tabs so that it reads in columns...name number
name number...down the page.

Although it displays fine on my original document and some other pc's, there
are a number of pc's in which the document, when opened, has the text all
cramped up and basically in a right mess. There doesn't seem to be any way
to reorder the lines easily so that the original orientation of the 'tabbed
table' is recreated.

Any clues?

Hope this all makes sense. Many thanks in advance for any assistance.