Richard Neville

You could copy the 23-point text to a blank document, reformat it to get
what you want, and then create the envelope based on the blank document.
It's difficult to reformat in the envelope menu.

"Donna" wrote in message
When copying text from a pleading (with 23 point spacing) to do a single
spaced envelope, I am unable to print an envelope with single spacing,
although it appears correctly on the page. There are no other changes to
paragraph formatting (i.e. space before or after the paragraph) and text
is
not centered on the page. When I view the info in the envelope print
window
it appears and prints at approximately 1.5 spacing. Even if I paste the
text
to a new document, the paragraph formatting appears single in preview
until
you go to the envelope window, then it appears at approx. 1.5 spacing.