Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how can i import my contact address book in outlook into word?

Is your Contacts folder in Outlook set up as an Outlook Address Book?
Right-click the Contacts folder and choose Properties. In the Outlook
Address Book tab, make sure that "Show this folder as an email address book"
is checked (wording might vary, since I'm looking at Outlook 2007 beta).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"jud" wrote in message
i need to print on enveloped addresses that i have in my outlook address
book. the address book icon that supose to be in the envelope and labels
is
NOT there! how do i add it on?