Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Default Removal of all hyperlinks

You are welcome, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hearaoi" wrote in message
Luc & Stefan,
Thanks. You've saved me a lot of tedious work!
Ctrl-Shift-F9 will do the trick for me, but, Stefan, I've saved the

MVP
article on macros so I'll have it if the need arises.
Hearaoi

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
But note that Ctrl+Shift+F9 will unlink any fields in the

document,
such as the table of contents. To get rid of hyperlinks, and no

other
fields, see

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/...Hyperlinks.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Luc" wrote in message

Hearaiun
You could try to select the whole document and press

Ctrl+Shift+F9.
That
will remove the hyperlinks completely and leave your with text

only.
If you only want to remove the underline and colour attributes

but
keep the
link, consider changing the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink

styles
in the
styles task pane.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Hearaoi" schreef in bericht
Greetings,
I frequently receive Word documents that are massively

hyperlinked. I can
renove them one by one at great effort. Is there a method of

delinking all
at once. Think of the clarity and the saving of blue ink.
Thanks,
Hearaoi