Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garmen garmen is offline

Default Fit Table to Page Margins - Microsoft Word 2002

Dear Suzanne Barnhill,

Thank you very much for your reply. I understand what you are saying,
but I guess I didn't explain the situation properly. When I said I
wanted to fit the table to the margins, I meant ALL the margins, not
only the Left and Right (fit table width 100%), but also Top and Bottom
margins.

If you have any idea how to do this automatically, instead of doing it
manually (calculating the height per row by [dividing the height
between margins with the number of rows]) please let me know.

Many thanks
Garmen