Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kristin Kristin is offline

Default Return to current page from reading view

I usually use the Print Layout when working in documents and switch over to
the Reading layout when I want to see the whole page on the screen. Once I
close Reading Layout it automatically goes back to the first page in the
document as opposed to the current page I was working on. When in Reading
layout I even click on the page I want to return to in Print Layout and it
still goes back to the first page. My old computer didn't do this and I
can't seem to find the setting to change this. Does anyone know how to get
it to return to another page other than the first?