Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Default microsoft word template for newsletter

Il giorno Mon 27 Aug 2018 10:11:03p, ** ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa
ha scritto:

I have a newsletter that I've created and want to move page 2 down to
page 5. How do I do that? I thought I could right click on the page
thumbnail, but it doesn't work. I can't even drag and drop. Any ideas?

use styles to identify your sections (start of chapthers)
then use navigator to easily move sections (chapters) up and down

--