Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do i use the Harvard Referencing System for citations?

I don't initiate bibliographies myself, but I do recall reading this article
on the Office Word 2007 team's blog:

http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_offi...ions-1011.aspx

If you are using W2007 and know a little HTML, perhaps it can help.

PamC

Zifanite wrote:
I agree with you. It says they're the same but i have to use Harvard (for the
few assignments where i need to do references) and my girlfriend has to use
APA yet they're different. They may be similar but they are not the same.

This answer is not helpful. The Harvard style used at my university differs
in *very* important ways from the APA style. Using it would result in lost
marks for incorrect references.

APA != the Harvard style required by many universities.