Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Online Meeting Participant

Whatever program you're using, it isn't Word (the sole topic of this
newsgroup), nor does it appear to be Microsoft Outlook (although you can
probably do what you want with that program). Is it SharePoint? Find the
newsgroup or forum for the software you're using, and ask your question
there.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Alex Brown wrote:
Dear Experts,

Please let me know how to activate the File Menu+Online Meeting
Participant,

Please give me step by step instructions , how to connect, what
server i should use, how, how to implement .

Note: please exactly write what I should use as directory server or
how to create one....

thanks
Alex