kaye123 kaye123 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Wilke-Thissen View Post
Hi Stefan,

"Stefan Blom" wrote

Since you have replied to an old thread,
I see your post out of context

As I don't understand exactly Kaye's problem, here the discussion:

Active post from kaye123:

[Word 2013]
I am obviously having problems saving
my macro on some documents as stated
below. I need to read up on my problem.
What questions should I ask please?
I use a macro to change footnotes in word.

Original question from 26. Sept. 2013:

I changed my footnote spacing by using a macro
(a long time ago).
I don't know if my problems with this macro lately
is why I have been loosing all italics in my footnotes
as I work with my document.

I use citation software and you can't change it manually.

I don't know what is happening and what I should be
looking at to troubleshoot the problem. I don't know if
they are related to each other.

So as a first step is there a simple answer as to
why footnotes are changing without factoring in
my macro? I don't really want to get into a
discussion about my macro at this stage.

Can anyone through any light on this please?
Using Word 2013.

My answer from 26. Sept. 2013:

ITALIC usually toggles: normal text will be
formatted italic, italic text will be formatted
back to normal.
Maybe, your macro or something else resetted
italic to normal. Or anybody/anything reapplied the
style "Footnotetext", so italic was removed...

--
Cheers,
Lisa
ITALIC usually toggles: normal text will be
formatted italic, italic text will be formatted
back to normal. If it wasn't anything to do with the macro what else would cause this please? However if it is related to my overall problems oformal.docm please advise? OI have added a bit onto my problem and a link that tells me what happens but not a solution. I stated that I now know that normal.docm is by default a macro enabled template.
kind regards