Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default learn computers from the start

Excellent advice -- LOL!

"Learning about computers" is too big and unfocused to have any real
starting point. A better beginning is to ask questions like:

"What do I do every day that does (or might) involve computers?"
"What kinds of computers and software are involved in those tasks?"
"What specific questions can I ask that will get me useful
information?"

Since you posted on a newsgroup that's devoted to word processing, and
specifically to Microsoft Word, can we assume that you want to know
how to use Word? Have you tried it yet?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:36:34 +1000, "Jezebel"
wrote:

Start at the beginning.

"Robert" wrote in message
want to learn but cant find were to start