Gary McGill

Cindy,

I tried removing the page breaks from my sample document, and using Page
Break Before instead. I then inserted a couple of extra (blank) paragraphs
on each page, so that I could move the object anchors to the second
paragraph (neither the first, nor the last).

Sadly, I get the same results as before :-(

I've posted the revised document at
http://www.electrum.co.uk/gary/bug.html - thanks for taking the time to look
at this! :-)

Gary

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Gary,

I did check that the anchor for each text box is on the same page as the
textbox itself, if that's what you mean? As in, when I click on the text
box, the anchor graphic is displayed at the top-left of the current page.
I'm not sure whether there's any way of getting more info about the
anchor?

That's what I mean, more or less. However, I'd make sure the one on the
second page is NOT anchored to the top paragraph (since it may still have
an
association with that on the previous page). If you get it set up like
that,
post it again and I'll take another look...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org