Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default right-click paragraph missing inside table

Well, there is no easy way to customize context menus in Word 2007,
unfortunately.

http://word.mvps.org

"shank" wrote in message
Windows 2007
I cannot find a reference in the HELP as to how to customize the contet
menu. Suggestions?

thanks!

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Either add the paragraph option to the context (right-click) menu or use
the main toolbar. How depends on which version of Word you are using.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"shank" wrote in message
How do I edit paragraph attributes inside a table cell? Right-click
Paragraph is gone. Outside the table, no problem.

thanks!