Sounds like you're doing everything right, so I'm at a loss to explain.

"sylvaticus" wrote in message
Suzanne,

Thank you! I am most grateful for your assistance! I do indeed have

Acrobat
7 installed. I don't recall this happening on my desktop PC, but that's an
unreliable memory!

However, since I have created autotext.dot and toolbars.dot templates for

my
\STARTUP folder, it seems that it shouldn't matter what Acrobat is or or
isn't allowing in the normal.dot since I'm not making changes there any

more,
right?

Also, I'm not sure if this would be causing my problems with Outlook's

email
toolbars, though since I use Word as my mail editor, I guess it probably

is,
eh? Although, it's beyond me how I could save changes to a template in the
email?

Maybe I just need to reread the link you sent me because I missed

something,
but if there is any further insight into this problem I would love to hear

it.

If not, please accept my sincerest thanks!

Best regards,

Keith

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have Acrobat 7 installed, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.