Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I create custom postcards in Word 2007?

Perhaps the easiest way to start is to get some Avery (or similar) postcard
stock, which will have two postcards per sheet. Then find the appropriate
stock number in the Envelopes and Labels dialog and use the "label"
definition to set up your postcards; you may want to click New Document to
create a page that you can save. All labels are set up as tables, so make
sure you have table gridlines displayed so you can see the postcard
boundaries.

http://word.mvps.org

"Create Custom Postcards" Create Custom
wrote in message
I want to create my own postcards using the right size and type of paper
for
mailing.