Jimsolt

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See "'Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command' Message When You Open
a Word Document" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=825765

"LPC" wrote in message
news
Hi. I´ve got this message EVERY SINGLE TIME I open a merged Word document
with data source from an Access database:
"Opening this document will run the following SQL command
SELECT * FROM TableName
Data from your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to
continue?"

This message is really annoying to me, so please help me to find a way to
stop it from appearing
Thanks

From what I understand the message is programmed to be there as a security
measure and if I don't feel qualified to edit my registry, then I'm just
stuck with it. Am I correct?
If so, I guess all my recipients will get to opem my data base or be annoyed
by the message. Surely there must be a way to avoid this annoyance.
Thanks