Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Cannot move Word table up on the page

You can change the position as follows:
Click in the calendar (which is a Word table). Then select Table Table
Properties Table tab. Below "Text wrapping", you will see that the table
has bee set to "Around". Click "None" instead. Click OK.

This will move the calendar up to the top margin.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Jeff" wrote:

I created a Planning weekly calendar from a template I downloaded from the
Microsoft website. However this calendar starts at the middle of my page
and I cannot figure out how to move it up. I uploaded it to
http://www.orthohelp.com/word/planningcalendar.doc

Can someone help? Thanks.

Any other such calendar would also be appreciated.

Jeff