Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I disable spell check?

It's not really a reinstall; just changing features.

http://word.mvps.org

"stconnolly" wrote in message
This is absolutely insane! I have to reinstall my entire Office Suite to
disable spell check? How does Microsoft get away wit h this?

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Uninstall the spelling feature in Start | Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs | Microsoft Office | Change | Add/Remove Features.

cborland wrote:

I have students that need to type essays for a State mandated test. I
can
disable the Auto functions for correct and spelling, but I would like
totally disable spell check for the duration of the test. Any
suggestions?