Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scotts Scotts is offline

Default Can't Print 2 Pages per Sheet

Interestly enough, that's what brought me here. The 2 per page printing of
2+ pages did not function 'out of the box'. That function only worked when I
applied the 1,2 tag.

Is there some setting that I should check for the function to normally
occur? Or maybe there;s some special circumstances where 2 per page doesn't
work or might it be my printer driver. I will check for an updated printer
driver.

Thanks again.

-----------------
Scott

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, not at all. If you actually have more than one page, then 2 pages per
sheet works as expected. It's only when you want to print two copies of the
same page that you have to enter the page numbers.

"Scotts" wrote in message
Thank you, that works.

A couple issues though...if I mail merged 50 letters, that means I would
need to enter 1,2,3,4,5... that's a pain. Secondly, when I mail merge

via
my ACT! program, the Pages option does not appear- now that's probably an
ACT! issue, however, it exists.

-----------------
Scott

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You have to print the page twice. This isn't terribly intuitive, I know,

but
you have to type 1,1 in the Pages box.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Scotts" wrote in message
Even though I select to have 2 pages per sheet printed, Word still

only
prints 1 page per sheet. Why is this happening?

My page layout is 1/2 page and I want to print 2 of those per sheet.

It
seems straight forward, though it does not print that way.

Scott