Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Default New 2003 Install & Macros

Consider creating and applying a paragraph style. Applying can be done with
a macro or a replace action.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Andy Whitney" wrote in message
There were some changes in the calendar macro from 2000 to 2003. The day
dates are centered instead of left justified and there are no lines
between
the dates.

It is simple to add these things each time, but I thought I would write a
macro that selects all the days, then left justifies followed by 'Borders
and Shading-Grid' to restore it to the 2000 version.

I get the macro started up to the recording phase but nothing will record,
the tape icon is present and the mouse works but clicking will not select
the dates.

What am I doing wrong here?

TIA