Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word,microsoft.public.word.general

Default opened-documents list: how to get to; how to read easily

You're still not getting it, are you? If I open more than nine documents, I
have the More Windows... command on my *Window* menu, but there is still no
such command on the *Tools* menu. If it is there, it is because you yourself
have added it.

"104" wrote in message
oups.com...
Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I'm confused about where you're seeing this [menu option]. I don't have

a Window
command on the Tools menu in Word 2003 ...

Thanks for your reply. The menu option only appears when you have at
least 9 or 10 documents open.