Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default Email Merge in Word

What did you have for the criteria? It should be Is Not Null. The use of
the Trim() function would remove any spaces that might be in an otherwise
empty record and the Is Not Null would prevent such a record from being
displayed so that only records that contained characters other than spaces
would be displayed.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Susan May" wrote in message
Doug - no records appear when I enter in your string. What am I doing
wrong?

Susan

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsof" wrote:

Do you mean rather than their email address?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Susan May" wrote in message
I have a list of email address in an 2007 Access query. I would like to
individually email merge articles I have written in MS Word and send
them
thru MS Outlook individually so they are professional sent with their
first
and last name on to To: field.

How can this be done successfully?

Many thanks for your help