Doug Robbins

See the following page of fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy....htm#Hyperlink

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Benmat" wrote in message
I am trying to merge to email. I want to put a link in the email that takes
the recipient to a web page. The link includes a parameter of the
recipient's
Id number so the web page knows who they are. When I include the link
field
in the word document and it sends the mail through Outlook the link shows
as
plain text, not a hyperlink. If I remove the parameters it shows properly
as
a hyperlink. I would also like the link to show as a button or simply
click
here. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
I am using Word 2003 Access 2002 on Windows XP

Thank you!

Ben