Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Deeny H[_2_] Deeny H[_2_] is offline

Default Display ribbons all the time?

I want the default Word (2007) document/template always to display ribbons.
In some documents the ribbons are present, but in others they are not unless
I click on a category. I have been able to save a template with the margins
and font/size I want, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get
those pesky ribbons to appear at the beginning of a new document. It seems
that in 2007, MS "dumbed it down" for people who use their mice or who want
to create documents without much knowledge of the nuts and bolts, and the
negatives are far outweighing the positives, especially in production time.
I have appreciated very much help from the Online Communitiy, but just want
to share my frustration with SOMEone! Thanks.............