Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Nahshon Evren[_3_] Nahshon Evren[_3_] is offline

Default Image and text

Hi,

I'm translating a long article on biochemistry for an environmental
group; there are several images in the txt graphs, that I've been able to
translate
since the 'edit picture' option is available - now I've come across others
where this option is not available, I guess this means that they are
imported images - does this mean that it's useless trying to find a means of
modifying the text (to translate it)
or is this possible ? 'Properties' is not available so I don't know the
origin of the
image ...

Thanks to all,

Nash